Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can't wait for winter time

Rumor has it that winter is coming soon. I see no sign of it.

About this time last year we posted a pic of our digital clock showing a temp of 128.5 outside. Yep, we topped it. Earlier it was measuring 135, but I had to bring it inside to get the photo and it registered a little lower by the time the digital display cleared up.

It says 132.

The boys were making the best of it.
We later turned it into an a bubble bath. Why not, right?


Update at 2pm -> it's hotter now. The temp just registered 139 degrees Fahrenheit. No joke. It felt like a huge ceramic heater was blowing on the town.

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh wow! I'm in the opposite situation right now in the US... it's been cold forever and I'm going crazy in anticipation of warm weather! I kind of envy you guys. Haha. =)

Steve and Karrie said...

Brianna,

Yeah, well - you should check out my 2pm update remark now...

:-)

Needless to say, we aren't spending much time outside right now.

Ron da Silva said...

you need to open your windows and let the AC out to help cool your yard

Steve and Karrie said...

Ron,

Josiah tried that many times yesterday... :-)

Jacy said...

Hi guys, my name is Jacy! I live in Namibia too! Have a nice day.

Steve and Karrie said...

Hey Jacy, where in Namibia are you?